Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wild Alaskan Salmon Saboré Style

So, here's the update from my last post. What was that light bulb going off in my brain when I was thinking about how I wanted to prepare my Wild Alaskan Salmon?

As I was looking at that beautiful salmon fillet, I thought about my good friend, Chef Willy who is the Executive Chef at Saboré in Gainesville, Florida. I knew that he would be able to create a delicious dish worthy of this premium salmon fillet.

On Friday night, I went to Saboré with my Wild Alaskan Salmon in hand, and asked Chef Willy if he would prepare me a dish. He agreed without hesitation. I sat at the bar dreaming of what his creation would be. Not long after, I saw a dish coming out of the kitchen and gracefully placed before me. The aroma was amazing. The dish, impeccably created by Chef Willy's own unique design. I was ready to dig in.

Following are the photos I took of the experience:


Chef Willy's Wild Alaskan Salmon Creation
                                                              


Asparagus too...


The feasting begins...


The Crispy Skin Adds A Unique Dimension



Almost done...
Thank you Chef Willy for an amazing culinary experience! And Thanks again Maria for the beautiful gift!                                                                    
                                                                
                                                               
                                                              
                                                                        
                                                                

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks so delicious!! Next time I will be there with you to taste some!! haha

    Love,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete