Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Friday...How About A Blue Martini?

Hey Guys...It's Friday and it's time to relax and unwind after a long hard week, and I have just the ticket. I concocted this simple martini recipe that I call my Blue Martini, and I've been hooked on it ever since. Check out the photo below. I didn't have any clear martini glasses, so I ended up using what I believe is a margarita glass. My sincere apologies to the purists.


Shail's Blue Martini
                                                                  
 
YOU WILL NEED:
  • One shot glass full of Russian Standard Vodka
  • Half a shot glass of Martini Extra Dry Vermouth
  • Half a shot glass of Triple Sec
  • Two shot glasses full of Rose's Cocktail Infusions Blue Raspberry Mix
  • A large glass full of ice
  • A butter knife for stirring
MAKING YOUR BLUE MARTINI
  • Add vodka to a glass full of ice
  • Add extra dry vermouth
  • Add triple sec
  • Add blue raspberry mix
  • Insert butter knife into glass
  • Stir to combine all the flavors
  • Pour Blue Martini mixture only into a martini glass or other glass of your choice, discarding the ice
  • Cheers!!!
COOKS NOTE:

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MARTINI IS GENTLY STIRRED AND NOT SHAKEN VIGOROUSLY. ALSO, I THINK THAT IT'S IMPORTANT TO USE A STANDARD SHOT GLASS INSTEAD OF GUESSING AT THE PROPORTIONS. IF YOU MISS BY JUST A LITTLE BIT EXTRA OF THIS OR A LITTLE BIT LESS OF THAT, YOUR MARTINI WILL BE OFF ON THE FLAVOR AND WILL NOT TASTE THE BEST IT POSSIBLY CAN. 







                                                                                                                             
 

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment