Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nothing Like A Soothing Cup Of Tea On A Rainy Day

Sorry I've been away for a few days. My birthday was last Friday 14th October and I've been celebrating in between auditions, business meetings, and training. By the way...I'm still celebrating...Cheers!!!
It's been raining and I've been enjoying it very much. I love a hot cup of tea on a rainy day because it always makes me feel warm and cozy. Chamomile is one of my very favorites. It makes me feel calm and peaceful. When I was in Canada, I found a Sorrel and Ginger Tea which is truly delightful. In Trinidad, we grew up drinking sorrel which is a fruit you can make into a fruit drink. When I took my first sip of the Sorrel and Ginger Tea, I knew it was a winner.

Caribbean Dreams Jamaican Sorrel & Ginger Tea
                                                                  
I steeped one bag of tea in a cup of hot water. This tastes good on it's own without adding anything.

A Soothing Cup Of Caffeine Free Sorrel & Ginger Tea
                                                          
Sometimes I like to add a little Agave Nectar for a sweet flavor instead of using sugar.

Add A Little Agave Nectar To Sweeten

This particular brand of tea is available at www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment