Thursday, August 14, 2014

FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD #GermanPotatoSalad #WildHogSausageCasserole

SHAIL'S KITCHEN SEASON ONE EPISODE 104 - GERMAN POTATO SALAD AND WILD HOG SAUSAGE CASSEROLE

Shail makes a visit to her local Farmer's Market to seek out some unique finds. This recipe is based on some German tradition with a touch of American flair. :)

Check out my YouTube Video below for all the details on making this unique casserole dish combining an exotic WILD HOG SAUSAGE and GERMAN POTATO SALAD, and please subscribe to my YouTube channel "Shail's Kitchen" so you can keep updated on all my latest recipes. Also, visit me on Pinterest at "Shail's Kitchen" where you can view all my videos as well as my cookbooks "ELEGANT HOME GOURMET" Volumes 1-4 available as eBooks on amazon.com




#ExoticRecipes #ExoticMeats #ExoticRecipes #WildHog #WildHogSausage #GermanPotatoSalad #GermanFood #GermanRecipes #ShailsKitchen #ShailKaminiRamcharan

No comments:

Post a Comment